Insight Furniture prides itself on manufacturing furniture of an exceptional
standard. To enable us to do this we use only quality components. They
may be traditional or of the latest technology available.
- Frames are made of export quality Pinus Radiata. The frames are
then box sectioned, have spreader rails inserted, all joints are corner
blocked and glued. All this will add to the strength and durability
of the frame.
- The frame sides are routed to remove hard edges, thereby avoiding
damage occurring to foam and webbing.
- Outside backs and arms are fully lined with Hessian and/or Polyester
to avoid the outer fabric from collapsing into the frame.
- Italian Pirelli webbing or tension springs are used for the seats
and back depending on design.
- Seat cushions are made of multi density foam, this provides our
client with superior comfort. The foam is then wrapped in a product,
designed by John him self, "Triple Wrap", this adds to the
comfort of the seat and creates a softer look and feel.
- Back and arm cushions are of a feather/fibre mixture encased in
a down-proof fabric, a gusset is added to the back cushion to ensure
they keep their shape.
- Fabric is overlocked, all seams on joiners are top-stitched for
additional strength. Only top quality zips are used in cushions.
All our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee on the Foam and Frame
plus a 5-year guarantee on workmanship.